Maybe not everybody was aware that, at the end of June,through a video, Bob Rifo aka SBCR aka The Bloody Beetroots made the shocking announcement that, after more than seven years, in conjunction with the release of his ‘SBCR & Adversaries vol 2’, he has decided to change the design of his legendary black spider mask.
As you have learned from the video above, he teamed up with Talenthouse for a open contest where he asked people to redesign his mask, following these eight rules:
- The shape must be inspired by classic comic book superheroes
- It must use the colors black and red
- It should have smaller & more evil eyes than The Bloody Beetroots’ mask (lenses are good)
- It must be solid (using covered materials such as metal, plastic or fabric)
- Ears area must be designed to be able to hear/listen
- Nose area must be designed to be able to breathe
- Eyes area must be designed to be able to see
- The technology must be discreet
With almost two hundred submitted works, the choice mustn’t have been simple but, at the end, on the 13 of August Sir Bob have finally announced his decision about which will be his new outfit, proclaiming winner the freaking cool project by Emin Belegic that you can see below.