For the past few days, we’ve been hearing rumors regarding this. Although, we’re not one to spread anything without official confirmation. That said, earlier today, Electric Forest has officially announced that they will be expanding to two weekends. From what we read on social media, there is mixed feelings about that. It is unfortunate to hear that because we think news like this is incredible. That said, Electric Forest did address many issues that people had concerns about and we’re here to read their message and get the important details for you because we’re there for you.
What are the dates:
- Weekend 1: June 22 – 25
- Weekend 2: June 29 – July 2
Why is Electric Forest expanding to two weekends?
- “There are many who do not have the opportunity to participate because weekend passes sell out so quickly.”
Will there be the same lineup for both weekends?
- Short answer: No.
- Long answer: “There will be some musical artists who will appear on both weekends. These artists will perform different sets of music each weekend. Some musical artists will perform on one weekend only. Some will perform multiple times throughout that weekend. There will be unique curated events that will occur on only one weekend.”
- “Many of these curated events and themes will be announced along with the initial line up prior to the on sale date of weekend passes.”
Will there be more people each weekend?
- “No. The capacity for each weekend will be reduced by approximately 10% from 2016.”
Which weekend should I choose?
- “Electric Forest will be releasing an initial music lineup for both weekends prior to the on-sale date.”
- ” Each weekend will have its share of surprises.”
Can you buy passes for both weekends?
Will prices go up?
Will there still be early entry?
Any updates to the Loyalty Program?
- “All Loyalty Program members will have the option to purchase up to two total GA wristbands.”
- “All Good Life Loyalty Program Members will have the option to purchase up to two total Good Life Wristbands or up to two GA Camping Wristbands.”
How is this affecting the community?
- “A larger Road Improvement Fund.”
- “Growth in our efforts to support the annual Roy Price Memorial Food Drive.”
- “They’re Expansion of the Electric Forest Music in Schools program.”
We are absolutely excited for these changes with Electric Forest. We hope you are too!