So, I recently bought Give Me Future, a documentary I got through my Apple TV. Major Lazer performed in 2016 in Cuba and this is the documentary that went along with that experience. An International performance in Cuba is something that has not happened in quite some time, so this was a big deal and them documenting it is something to really appreciate. They paid out of pocket for the performance, the documentary, and the experience that they gave the youth of Havana. This documentary wasn’t some trash like Netflix’s XOXO (sorry if you liked that movie).
Well, with the released video came the Soundtrack. So I wanted to bring both the DOCUMENTARY and the SOUNDTRACK to your attention. Shoutout Major Lazer, shoutout Documentary in Cuba, Shoutout to Obama for easing relations. Shoutout everyone involved. This documentary and music was so dope. Check them out.
The trailer for the movie:
- Major Lazer & DJ Maphorisa – Particula (Feat. Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking & Jidenna)
- Valentino Khan – Gold (Feat. Sean Paul)
- Diplo – Get It Right (Feat. MØ)
- Walshy Fire, Sillva & Beatwalker – Dangerous (Feat. DJ Blass)
- Jillionaire – Warriors Love (Feat. Bunji Garlin)
- Major Lazer – Lean On (Feat. MØ & DJ Snake) [Demo Version]
- Orishas – Represent
- Herizen – Get Free
- Major Lazer – Lean On (Feat. MØ & DJ Snake) [Havana Maestros Version]
- Adonis & Osaín del Monte – Pa’l Monte
- Orishas – A lo Cubano
- Major Lazer – Love Life (Feat. Azaryah)
- I.A. – Progreso y Bien (Versión Noche)