Week nine is some dancing music.
As I am sure I am not the only one, every weekend, I am trying to figure out what to play. Sometimes I want to have a good little pregame playlist, sometimes I want that music that you can kick it and vibe to and sometimes I want just a random collection of songs.
Well, ByTheWavs has given me the opportunity to curate some Playlists for the Weekend. This is a bit of an experiment, if we are being honest. A series of playlists that will be released right before the weekends begin. Some of these playlists will contain whats new and whats old. Some will contain straight EDM, some will have a plethora of genres in them. As they are produced, more music will be curated together, themes will be developed and the song selections will get better, we believe.
Sometimes Shuffling isn’t enough dancing for some people. So below you have some Pop music, followed by “Spanglish” music, then some twerk music and ending it with some R&B. All these styles of music are able to provide some great dancing music. Check it out below.
- Drake – Controlla (Feat. Popcaan)
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You
- Enrique Iglesias – Bailando (Feat. Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona)
- J Balvin and Pitbull – Hey Ma (Feat. Camila Cabello)
- Major Lazer – Buscando huellas (Feat. J Balvin and Sean Paul)
- Don Omar – Zumba
- Borgore and JAUZ – Lindsay Lohan
- FrataLL and Tough Art – Collors
- Brillz, Jackal and Krstylis – Twerk Star
- Bro Safari, ETC!ETC! and UFO! – Baddd
- Mavado – Give it All to Me (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Major Lazer – Know No Better (Feat. Travi$ Scott, Camila Cabello and Quavo)
- Major Lazer – Run Up (Feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR and Nicki Minaj)
- Major Lazer – Particula (Feat. Nasty C, Ince Prince, Patoranking and Jidenna)
- Kevin Little – Turn me On
- Jason Derulo – Swalla (Feat. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign) [After Dark Remix]
- Rihanna – Work (Feat. Drake)
- Ginuwine – Pony
- Drake – Practice