Photo Credit: David Cova
While everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving Eve (tonight) and attempting to create the best lineup, House of Yes is getting reading for the weekend following. Friday and Saturday nights at House of Yes are going to be nights that you are not going to want to meet.
They start off with Friday night with Craig Richards. The DJ, who is a regular at the recently reopened Fabric, will be gracing House of Yes for the #SaveOurCulture campaign. On Friday, November 25th, will be highlighting ‘Nothing Gold Can Stay’. The highlights for this weekend include:
- Guests are encouraged to arrive in the most fabulous of gold outfits.
- Fabric’s Craig Richards, My Own Jupiter’s Nicolas Lutz, BlkMarket Membership‘s Taimur Agha, and Cry Baby will be DJing throughout the night.
- There will be exceptional video projection and both aerial and immersive entertainment to visually entertain the guests.
If you are interested in attending Friday night’s events tickets can be found HERE. Some awesome mixes can be found below.
After Friday night, House of Yes will be bringing it big a second night for Saturday, November 26th. The theme for that night will be Discotechnique: The White Party. If you RSVP’ed to the Eventbrite, you get in for free before 11pm.
The night will be dedicated to the recently deceased NY-based DJ David Mancuso. The night will feature a headliner that is considered to be his protégé, as well as several other NY- native DJs. Highlights from the night include such aspects like:
- A winter-like wonderland that is courtesy of the all white dress code.
- White attire will guarantee your entry to all who come out.
- The NYC icon, François K, is announced as the secret headliner, supported by Paul Raffaele, David Kiss, DJ Bruce, and Blu Detiger.
- The decor will include all white décor, glistening mirror balls, and trapeze swings illuminated by neon lights as well as other hidden surprises throughout the night.
If you are interested in attending Saturday night, tickets can be purchased ahead of time HERE. Again, some awesome fixes can be found below.
— House of Yes (@houseofyesnyc) November 21, 2016