It is happening! It was a matter of time before something awesome like this was going to happen. Mad Decent Block Party is hitting the ocean for the Mad Decent Boat Party. It is going to be absolutely insane. They are offering one hell of an opportunity. So far, they announced essentially the whole label to perform. The boat leaves Miami and heads to Nassau. It departs on November 12th and returns on November 16th. Here is what the Mad Decent label had to say:
We decided to get mega wavy and stole this boat from the set of Bad Boys 2. Introducing Mad Decent Boat Party – a 4-day cruise from Miami to Nassau to Great Stirrup Cay (a private island in the Bahamas)
The cruise’s destination is a private island. You can most likely expect a private Mad Decent Block Party when you’re there, but that isn’t official. Here is the official itinerary:
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 – Depart Miami, FL (approx. 4:00pm ET)
- Thursday, November 13 – Day at Sea
- Friday, November 14 – Nassau, The Bahamas (8am to 8pm)
- Saturday, November 15 – Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas (8am to 6pm)
- Sunday, November 16 – Arrive Miami, FL (approx. 8:00am ET)
Here are the following prices! You got to start saving now!
If you book early, you can win the following:
- Dillon Francis cleans your room
- Hot tub seating at Sail Away show
- Coffee break with Zeds Dead
- Nadastrom will give you a haircut
- Diplo vs. Flosstradamus bowling match
Here is what is included in the price:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
- All meals (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship’s disco and casino.
- Use of the ship’s beautiful pools* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl’s health and fitness center.
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you’re bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
Here is not what is included in the price:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- Cover charges for Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to.
- Any meals, events or tours in the Port.
- Pre- or post-cruise hotels.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance.
Here is the lineup currently:
Featured Artists (in text): Big Gigantic, Bixel Boys, Borgore, Brazzabelle, Bro Safari, Cashmere Cat, Deorro, Dillon Francis, Diplo, Dirty South Joe, Djemba Djemba, Dj Sega, DJ Snake, ETC!ETC!, Flosstradamus, Gent & Jawns, Grandtheft, GTA, Jubilee, Katy B, Kill The Noise, LIZ, Lunice, Major Lazer, Nadastrom, Netsky, Paper Diamond, Paul Devro, Riff Raff, Swizzymack, Travi$ Scott, Trippy Turtle, Wave Racer, Wolfgang Gartner, Zeds Dead
This is on a Norwegian Cruise line and I love it. Just went on one last month and had an absolute blast.
Check out the preview video here: