Week six is for everyone who is starting to just go for drives, since they now have warm weather.
As I am sure I am not the only one, every weekend, I am trying to figure out what to play. Sometimes I want to have a good little pregame playlist, sometimes I want that music that you can kick it and vibe to and sometimes I want just a random collection of songs.
Well, ByTheWavs has given me the opportunity to curate some Playlists for the Weekend. This is a bit of an experiment, if we are being honest. A series of playlists that will be released right before the weekends begin. Some of these playlists will contain whats new and whats old. Some will contain straight EDM, some will have a plethora of genres in them. As they are produced, more music will be curated together, themes will be developed and the song selections will get better, we believe.
In New York it is hot as fuck, so summer is here. People love to cruise with the music blasting. So, to add to some summer fun, here are some dance tracks that, when in the car, it just seems right to play.
BONUS: Non-Spotify Tracks
- Afrojack — The Way We See the World (Tomorrowland Anthem Afrojack Vocal Edit) [Feat. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and Nervo)
- Dillon Francis — Say Less (Feat. G-Eazy)
- GTA — Little Bit of This (Feat. Vince Staples) [Yellow Claw Remix]
- Diplo x Autoerotique — Waist Time
- Kaskade — Disarm You (Feat. Ilsey)
- GRiZ — PS GFY (Feat. Cherub)
- GTA — Contract (Feat. Iamsu!)
- SHIFT — Compass
- Galantis — Hunter
- Marshmello — Moving On
- Krewella — Live for the Night (Pegboard Nerds Remix)
- Major Lazer — Night Riders (Feat. Travi$ Scott, 2 Chainz, Pusha T and Mad Cobra)
- Hardwell x Armin van Buuren — Off the Hook (Mark Sixma Remix)
- Ellie Goulding — Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
- Tritonal — Livin’ the Dream
- DJ Khaled — I’m the One (Feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne)
- Pegboard Nerds — We Are One (Feat. Splitbreed) [Matroda Remix]
- Pia Mia — Do it Again (Beau Di Angelo Remix)